Total comfort for your dog.
Animal Medical Center of Ontario offers boarding for dogs so that you can leave your pet in total comfort at our full service kennel.
At Animal Medical Center of Ontario, we try to make your dog's vacation a special occasion. We know the decision to board your pet can be an anxious time for you and your special friend. Our boarding facility provides a comfortable and relaxing home away from home for your pet when you need to be away on business, vacation or an emergency.
We pay special attention to assure your pet is safe and comfortable.
Boarding guests enjoy the following amenities:
- Clean Cages and Runs
- Owner Visits and Tours of the Facility
- Outdoor Play/Exercise Time for a minimum of 4 times per day (off leash)
- A Clean & Comfy Atmosphere
- Fresh Bedding & Daily Housekeeping
- Spacious Kennels
- Individualized Care
- Convenient Hours
We also offer peace of mind:
- Attentive & Highly Trained Staff
- Individual Playtime
- Extra Treats
- Veterinary Medical Services if needed
- All the Comforts of Home!
*All of our kennel staff are registered veterinary technicians (RVTs) or are currently enrolled in school for the RVT program.
- Dogs must be spayed or neutered if over 6 months of age and current on the following vaccines – Distemper, Rabies, bordetella, and Canine Influenza.
- All pets must be free from internal and external parasites, fecal checks every 6 months, current on heartworm and flea prevention monthly and have a negative heartworm test.
Please feel free to drop off your pet's vaccine history prior to arrival. We look forward to your pet's vacation!